2550 W. Main Street Rock Hill, SC 29732
Nearby retailers: Walmart Supercenter, Cato, Planet Fitness, Bi-Lo, Gamestop, Sally Beauty Supply, Dollar Tree, & CVS.
Located across the street from Oconee Medical Center (Greenville Heath System) and less than 10 miles from Clemson University.
• Carolina Commons is a Harris Teeter anchored shopping center at the corner of Hwy 521 and Jim Wilson Road in Indian Land, SC
• Located directly across from the new Promenade at Carolina Reserve, which is anchored by Hobby Lobby, Burlington, TJMaxx, Ulta, Ross, Five Below, Petco, and Kirkland
• Mixed-use development adjacent to Del Webb Sun City Carolina Lakes active adult community with over 3,400 homes
• Access to signalized intersection at Jim Wilson Road
• Located at high traffic signal at Highway 521 and Shelley Mullis Road intersection.
• Excellent restaurant opportunity
• 2,800 SF End Cap 2nd Generation Restaurant Space Now Available
• Second highest producing Publix in the Charlotte region
• Located across from Indian Land High School, Middle School & Elementary School
• Adjacent 170 acre site is home of the future Cross Ridge mixed use development
• YMCA’s main entrance is also the shopping center’s main entrance
• 120K SF office building under construction in the Cross Ridge Business Park
• Includes $15,000,000 YMCA under construction and opening in Spring 2020. This will be a huge traffic generator to an already busy site
• New Goddard school under construction in front of subject space
Well positioned retail in the rapidly growing Fort Mill /Tega Cay market
Monument signage and plenty of parking
Close proximity to new EarthFare center on Hwy 160 and 200 new homes by Lennar
2.5 miles from I-77 full interchange
Located adjacent to Columbiana Centre at the intersection of Harbison Blvd and Columbiana Drive.
Super regional center anchored by Total Wine, Rooms 2 Go, 2nd & Charles, Crunch Fitness, The Tile Shop, and David’s Bridal.
Access includes five ingress/egress points off Harbison Blvd and Columbiana Drive with a traffic light on Harbison at the entrance by Rooms 2 Go.
This site is located at a signalized intersection across from a planned Walmart Supercenter. A Food Lion supermarket is located 1/4 mi. south of the site. There is also a York County tranportation corridor preservation overlay on this site.
Located in the highly desirable Sunset Blvd corridor
Shadow anchored by The Home Depot
Located along one of Rock Hill’s most traveled and recognized commercial corridors- Cherry Road. Anchored by Big Lot’s, Office Depot, Harbor Freight, Dollar Tree and Lebo’s. Signalized access and a total of seven access points into the center.
The Providence Group is please to offer a new strip retail development in West Columbia, SC directly off I-26 on Sunset Boulevard. The new development sits directly across from Lexington Medical Center which is West Columbia’s main economic driver.
The hospital is adding a 550k SF tower in 2019 that will add 70 beds, which will increase consumer traffic to the area. The high density demographics of 130k people within a 5-mile radius, proximity to Lexington Medical Center, and location off I-26 all ensure a solid consumer base for this new development.
Located on an outparcel to Wal-Mart, retailers in the immediate area also include Walgreens, Belk, Ingles and Chic-Fil-A
±2.46 acers available for ground lease or build-to-suit
Adjacent to newly constructed Taco Bell
Excellent exposure from East Main St
Located in the heart of the trade area
Multiple points of access
Site can accommodate drive-thru users
Providence Group is pleased to offer for lease shop space at Pelham Court in Greenville, S.C. The center is conveniently located at the signalized intersection of Pelham Road and Pelham Commons Boulevard. The property has four points of ingress/egress; two on Pelham Road and two on Pelham Commons Boulevard.
Directly to the east of Pelham Court is a Publix Super Market, Bank of Travelers Rest, Pizza Hut, and Bruster’s Real Ice Cream. Bob Jones University (2,415 students) and the Greenville Downtown Airport are also located within close proximity to the subject property. Pelham Court is under new ownership and will undergo various renovations in an effort to enhance the overall property.
Located at the intersection of Jim Wilson Road and Hwy 521 in the rapidly growing community of Indian Land, SC. Located across from Sun City Carolina Lakes community which has over 3,400 active adult households. Home values in Indian Land are nearly double that of the median home value for South Carolina.
High Visibility on West Main Street (SC Hwy 5), across from Northwestern High School and Rawlinson Middle School
Close proximity to York Road Elementary School
Combined cumulative enrollment = approx. 3,000 students
AM Side of W. Main Street
Four access points including access to traffic signal
Super Walmart anchored shopping center in located in northwest Rock Hill, SC. Three point of access- traffic light access via Miller Pond Road and Buchanan Pkwy and full movement access at main entrance.
Well located 30 acre parcel at Old York Road and Mt. Gallant Road
Excellent outparcel opportunities fronting Old York Road
Less than two miles from Wal-mart Supercenter
York County jurisdiction
Promising residential opportunity in back of site
Site approximately 1/2 mile from newly planned Pride Baseball Complex. The 50-acre complex to include seven artificial turf baseball fields, indoor training facility, dormitories and more
Can’t find exactly what’re looking for? Contact one of our professional brokers to help narrow down your search.