Apex is the fastest growing suburb in the United States and Beaver Creek Commons is the dominant center in the market.
There are over 3.7 million annual visitors to the shopping center which is the most in a 5 mile radius of this location.
This ranks Beaver Creek Commons in the 96th percentile for most visited shopping centers in the US.
High traffic volume intersection with 28,500 cars per day on Highway 55 and 38,000 cars per day on Highway 64.
• Over 9,000 new residences under construction in the trade area
• High income demographic (over $132,000 household income in 5 mile radius)
• 125,445 SF shopping center shadow anchored by Target and Lowe’s Home Improvement
• 25,265 SF anchor space and inline shop space available
• Great visibility and multiple points of access to the property.
Can’t find exactly what’re looking for? Contact one of our professional brokers to help narrow down your search.