US-501 & Myrtle Ridge Dr. Conway, SC 29526
1970 W Palmetto St Florence, SC 29501
Excellent development opportunity off a signalized intersection next to a high traffic Walmart Supercenter on US-501.
Utilities available on site.
Excellent frontage and visibility on 501 – Approx. 46,200 vehicles a day.
Parcel is in close proximity to area’s top three employers: Coastal Carolina University, Conway Medical Center and AVX Corporation.
Carolina Forest is a 25 square mile master planned development that is one of the fastest growing residential areas of the Grand Strand.
Home to more than 35,000 residents.
Population projections at full build out to reach 65,000 in nearby growth, which includes over 24 subdivisions in the immediate area.
Located at the busy intersection of Highway 17 Bypass and Coventry Road.
Signalized intersection & access to 2nd signal.
Area retailers include Aldi, Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, RossTarget, Lowe’s Foods, Marshalls, Petco, Hamrick’s and Office Depot.
• Endcap restaurant opportunity.
• Excellent visibility and signalized access to Hwy 17.
• Coastal North is the dominant power center in N Myrtle Beach.
• The Myrtle Beach area is a major tourist destination with over 19 million annual visitors.
• 42,100 VPD on Highway 17 N. (in front of site)
• Freestanding restaurant in the highly traveled Highway 17 Bypass corridor
• $11.7 billion in retail sales in Horry County (2018)
• Signalized access via Strand Dr
• 74 parking spaces
• Myrtle Beach is a major tourist destination with over 19 million annual visitors
• 38,700 VPD on US-17 Byp South (North of Site)
• 36,400 VPD on US-17 Byp South (South of Site)
Located in the heart of the retail corridor in Florence. Directly across from Florence Mall and adjacent to the Harris Teeter. Anchored by McAlister’s Deli. Remaining space for two small shop Tenants that can be combined into one space. Very limited small shop space in this retail corridor.
End cap spaces available for restaurants
62 parking spaces (7.5 per 1,000 SF)
Great visibility on Church Street (Hwy 501)
Full movement access
High traffic intersection at Highway 17 Bypass & Glenns Bay Rd.
Restaurant Endcap with Drive-thru window
Great visibility from Highway 17 Bypass & Glenns Bay Rd.
Excellent restaurant and retail opportunity
1,600 SF Available
Total Land Area: ±13.3 acres
Total GLA: 138,166 SF
Outparcel to Aldi Food Store.
Area retailers include Lowes, Walmart, Belk & JC Penny
Outparcel/Shop space available in front of Walmart Supercenter in the heart of high growth Carolina Forest submarket of Myrtle Beach. Stormwater and utilities available. Excellent frontage and visibility on U.S. Highway 501 – Approx. 46,200 cars a day. Parcel is in close proximity to area’s top 3 employers: Coastal Carolina University, Conway Medical Center and AVX Corporation.
Can’t find exactly what’re looking for? Contact one of our professional brokers to help narrow down your search.